- Helping Helpdesk
- LTSP and Dnsmasq
- Debian Log Rotation
- Engineering Notes
- In Seach For The Perfect Cookies
- Growing a Container Orchard
- Three and Debian
- Blank Page
- Salad Window Box
- Geforce 8200 + Debian
- WhereIsKitty - the Code
- Recipe - Minted Lamb Burgers
- Recipe - Red Onion + Parsley Burgers
- Recipe - Fish Cakes
If you find my site useful feel free to show your appreciation and buy me a cup of tea:
For many years now I have been searching for a decent recipe for tripple chocolate cookies. Finding a decent recipe has been very difficult, and many that claim to be wonderful, are infact not. However, with the aquisition of the cook book: "Complete Comfort Food" - Bridgit Jones (ISBN: 9781840384703) I have finall found a recipe I think I can call "PERFECT!". Based on how hard it was for me to find it, I include it here anyone else on the quest for the perfect cookie!
- 3 1/2oz / 90g milk chocolate
- 3 1/2oz / 90g white chocolate
- 11oz / 300g dark chocolate (min 70% cocoa solids)
- 3 1/2oz / 90g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 5oz / 150g light muscovado sugar/brown sugar
- 5oz / 150g self raising flour
- 3 1/2oz / 100gm macadamia nuts.
- Preheat oven to 180/350/gm4
- line two baking sheets with greece proof paper. Coarsely chop the milk and whilte chocolate and put in a bowl.
- chop 70oz/200gm of the dark chocolate into very large chunks atleast 3/4" / 2cm across. Set aside.
- Break the remaining dark chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmreing ater. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the butter, then the vanilla essence and sugar.
- Add the flour and mix gently, add half the dark chocolate chunks, all the milk and whilte chocolate and the nuts and fold together.
- Spoon 12 mounts onto the baking sheets. Press the remaining dark chocolate chunks into the top of each cookie. Bake for about 12 minutes until just beginning to colour. cool on the baking sheets.
This page last modified Wednesday, 26-Dec-2007 17:43:38 CET.